INKTOBER, 2017

el Raval - Mysterious Arabian Nights

INKTOBER 2017 SERIES

drawings made in inktober, almost 6 month after my internal combustion / explosion that took me to Obregia (9 Hospital for Psych Diseases) - tearing me inside out ... leaving me hopeless

medicine was not that hard on me anymore, and I started painting : 

2 DIVIDED



3 POISON (MY POISON, BEYOND)


4 UNDERWATER (DACIC TUNNELS)


5 LONG


6 SWORD


7 SHY (SEXY GIRL FROM THE VET)


8 CROOKED - AMSTERDAM


9 THE SILENT SCREECH (OF A GENERATION)


9 SILENT SCREECH LOOKOUT TOWER - VARIANT


9 SILENT SCREECH - FINAL VERSION

inspired by a vivid dream about being with Aurora and Cristian Roman at Castelul Huniarzilor, it was a a lookout tower, far ... you had to cross a bridge to get the best view. I felt like it was definately Transylvania, our Lands. Aurora and Cristian stood back, I had to walk the bridge alone. In my drawing I put two figures, I wanted to enjoy the view with ... some loved one. If any for me ...

i looked up after all the towers in the Castle ... (didnt work there though) ... and I found it ! The Most Remote, Wild of them all ... NE BOISA ! , Serbian for "Dont be afraid!"


10 GIGANTIC 

Sparta was trying to replace his old Opel Corsa, and got me inspired to give him a present, a little suggestion ... so he finally bought an Opel Frontera. Final Frontera ...


10 GIGANTIC VARIANT
inspired by Aurora - Black Dacia Duster 4x4


COOLEO - NO FACE NO NAME NO NUMBER (variant for FIERCE)

just an interlude, go on : 





12 SHATTERED


13 TEEMING 


14 FIERCE


15 MYSTERIOUS, LATER RENAMED RAVAL


15 MYSTERIOUS - BETTER ON BLACK I THINK


16 FAT


17 GRACEFUL


18 FILTHY


18 FILTHY - TRUCK DESIGN CONCEPT



19 CLOUD CITY (CLOUD NUMBER 9 ?)


20 DEEP (OUT OF THE DEEP)


21 FURIOUS
inspired by Halloween - sorry, had to drop some colour on this



22 TRAIL 
inspired by the Lovely El "ComanDan", in Ciucaș, Winter 2016
leadership guy of ECOXTREM - CLUB definately the best mountain club and teambuilding in town


23 JUICY


24 BLIND


25 SHIP - WASA (or GhostShip of our Dreams)

inspired by the sinking Norwegian Wasa
such a large and beautiful ship ... went down just went launched
it is funny, because it went down right in the docks, plunged like no tommorow :))


26 SQUEAK

my mother and her yelling boss in the Drawing Room - Alboi Vasile, the nuclear watercolorist
like I inherit her luck in jobs ... 


26 VASILE ALBOI SKETCHES

yes, he is a Scorpion (Scorpie) ... just like my ex-boss Aurora
but also inspiring, like my ex-boss Aurora 
- he was painting all the time, Aurora was working all the time ... like a truck


27 THE CLIMB 


28 THE FALL
maybe visions of 2020


29 UNITED


30 FOUND (?)

question mark is because I ve met Lavinia, asked her to marry - but nothing was sure
I asked the right question, we are still friends now ...
our "sealed with a kiss" mark of the start of our relationship in 2015, right in the Neoromânesc porch of Casa Soare - Restaurantul Bucur (Joy) of București (Bucharest) ...

CASA OPREA-SOARE (HOUSE STOP SUN)

Lavinia was working at that time for lovely arch. Ileana Ristea, at XPRESS Architecture
highly inspirational NeoRomânesc styled houses ... i always joked with Lavinia :

Here comes the Romanian Express / Vine Expressu' Neoromânesc

talking about meeting the right person, in the right spot ... in the light of our treasured buildings


31 MASK

last theme, prepared for some gas of the destiny :))


and the Scorpio - always keeping secret, close but at a safe distance ... knowing his sting is dangerous


i loved this series most ... revolution-styled, and thought lets make a comic out of it : 

"All he waited was for the mist to set in"

- by el Raval


arch. Radu Florea






Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Statia de Pompare Grozavesti

Călușarii : Ritual, Magie și Vindecare

Cripta Cavalerilor de Puscariu